Meet our experts at the ESPHM in Greece
Berend Oosterhuis, Sebastiaan Bierma and Frank Huis in ’t Veld of Royal GD will be present at the 14th European Symposium of Porcine Health Management (ESPHM) from May 31 to June 2 2023 in Greece.
Tijs Tobias, DVM MSc PhD will give an oral presentation about ‘Control of Hepatitis E virus infection on European pig farms; two observational studies combined.’ Our experts will also present posters with their scientific research on the following topics. Are you interested in one of these topics? Visit our experts at booth 15.
Manon Houben, DVM
- Helcococcus ovis and Helcococcus kunzii, emerging pathogens in swine?
- Blindness due to eye abnormalities in piglets, a case report
- Outbreaks of Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome in adult boars in the Netherlands
Read more about Manon
Tijs Tobias, DVM MSc PhD
- Serendipity in teaching pig health; a case of cystic hygroma in a suckling pig
- Control of Hepatitis E virus infection on European pig farms; two observational studies combined
Read more about Tijs
Lucía Dieste Pérez, DVM MSc PhD
- Oral fluid-based early warning system for PRRSv in AI boars
Read more about Lucía
Karlijn Eenink, DVM
- Use of calcidiol (HyD®) versus cholecalciferol as source of vitamin D in finisher pig feed in relation to pig health
Read more about Karlijn